IGNORED

The Amount of Rubbish A Child In The UK Consumes In One Year

Joyrex

Guest Enter a new display name

What about kids from Texas? The camera would have to zoom out by 10 to see all the food consumed within one year.

i watched a doc about this, i think it was a doc. but it showed how much and what families across the globe ate in a year... u.s. being the worst as it comes to junk food and china eats lots of fish etc.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

yeah see the english kid runs around whereas the american fatty finds wii too strenuous

Guest hahathhat

i watched a doc about this, i think it was a doc. but it showed how much and what families across the globe ate in a year... u.s. being the worst as it comes to junk food and china eats lots of fish etc.

i saw this too, this thread made me think of it too

i saw this too, this thread made me think of it too

:cisfor:

Guest pulsewarrior

yea, why is milk, bran cereal and fruit juice in the picture....as well as some other foods that are OK to eat in moderation......?

Guest ruiagnelo

altough the picture presents the situation in a shocking way, because a year has about 8760 HOURS and 365 DAYS, yes that is a big load of CRAP.

we should consider the fact that everything we eat today is rubbish, being a kid or an adult. so i am not surprised.

What about kids from Texas? The camera would have to zoom out by 10 to see all the food consumed within one year.

LOL @ singling out Texas, when there's 49 other states to choose from/include

Guest hahathhat

chu kiddin me or wat?

medium_tony_montana2_profile.jpg

Guest pulsewarrior

there are truly egregious examples of obesity and gluttony coming out of the lone star state, that's why

A) You can get dinosaurs, and eat them, in the UK?

B) Fruit juice, especially apple juice, is fucking terrible for kids in typical kid-diet quantities.

there are truly egregious examples of obesity and gluttony coming out of the lone star state, that's why

Oh, I know that, just thought it was more a dig at the whole 'Joyrex lives in Texas HURR-DURR' mentality that goes around here

Guest the anonymous forumite

milk, [bran??] cereal and fruit juice are "rubbish"?

Cereals and fruit juices both contain frightening ammount of sugar. Glad to see that the media is waking up. As for milk, it may be the fat, but I wouldn't worry too much.

Man, I ate worse than that when I was a kid. Lucky I had fucking brilliant metabolism and a lot of energy. Started getting fat recently, so the last two weeks I just knocked my diet into good shape and started going to the gym, I've lost 5kg so far, not too shabby.

I say kids should go for their life! This world's shit anyway! FUCKING ENJOY IT!

I've decided to read the word "rubbish" in context with the accompanying picture as implying that little brits eat roomfuls of product packaging within the course of the year, and that pica is especially prevalent in the UK.

I thought you all should know.

Archived