IGNORED

Chris Cunningham

Guest dese manz hatin

These sets look fucking awesome, sure wish he'd come to the states and show some love.

Dear UK, lets settle our differences... please stop hogging all the good electronic shows/festivals and send a few our way - love ghOsty

Guest SyrFox

He was fucking amazing and insane at Dour Festival. Loved it when he played some Boards Of Canada... One of the best gigs of the festival imo, and many were great

He did a very good show actually for those who care....played the main stage and the selection was made of lots of noisy, dirty techno and other , such as elephant song :aphexsign: which i thought was brilliant and the visuals were outstanding of course. He also did a chopped up (or whatever) version of afx237.

There were also quite a few really surreal experiences as i nodded of for a second or so two or three times only to wake up to have three screens of women scream into my face. I was lolling really hard during the rest of the time though because you could oberve how amazingly terrified the people were (AE wouldn't have gotten as strange a reaction).

You didn't miss anything with Tiefschwarz, they were absolutely fucking SHIT. Played mind-numblingly boring plodding gypsy house. Absolutely dreadful. Melt Festival was great though, or at least the Friday was. The Saturday I must've been unlucky because I didn't actually see anything GOOD. I went to the Big Wheel Stage to catch Ewan Pearson but either I'd read the time table wrong or he'd been switched around because I only caught his last two tunes before the aforementioned shit cunts came and completely ruined the vibe. It's a massive shame because the two tunes I heard Pearson play were absolutely wicked and I'm sure the rest of his set was the same.

Friday had many highlights... Dettmann, Henrik Schwarz & Jesse Rose, Foals playing "Spanish Sahara".

I missed LOADS of people I originally intended to see, such as; Matias Aguayo, Pantha du Prince, Tobias Thomas, Ricardo Villalobos, Pearson (as stated), 95% of the Ostgut Ton / Berghain / Panorama Bar crew and pretty much ANYONE else who played on the Sleepless Floor. It's a damn shame and kind of depressing reading over that now as they are some of the acts I most wanted to see. Having said that, there's only so far you can go when you have 6 pills to last the whole festival and a girlfriend who, when also low on drugs, gets a bit tired. Given another chance and another 10 pills I would've seen almost all of them. Although, I did miss a lot of the earlier ones (Thomas, Aguayo, PdP) because my dickhead mates wouldn't go to the festival that early and I didn't wanna get separated from them and not find them again.

These sets look fucking awesome, sure wish he'd come to the states and show some love.

Dear UK, lets settle our differences... please stop hogging all the good electronic shows/festivals and send a few our way - love ghOsty

You weren't to know, but Melt Festival is in Germany.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone possibly have a recording of his Star Wars set thing? All of them got taken off of Youtube.

If this is one of those times when I shouldn't be asking for someone's material or something, I'm sorry. I just watched Star wars and really wanted to see that set again.

Archived