IGNORED

I just ordered this

Guest happycase

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Tenth Grader: [after Billy pushes Eric and Eric falls over] Oh, gross... did you see that guys balls?

Tenth Grader: Yeah... they were weird looking.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I've got this pre-ordered, but not from the official site, so no poster for me. :sad:

Guest Gary C

Tenth Grader: [after Billy pushes Eric and Eric falls over] Oh, gross... did you see that guys balls?

LOL, what is that from? I'm thinking an Adam Sandler, or an American Pie. I just can't place it.

Guest dilbthelame

don't know a lot about it other than it's by animal collective, can't say i'm hugely tempted by the trailer though...does it get more musical? or make any kind of sense? lol

looks like a pretentious art film students wet dream. im sure it goes no where and is plain awful but the swarms of retarded ac fans will lap it up.

a fast motion head shaking back and forth? really? really?

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

LOL, what is that from? I'm thinking an Adam Sandler, or an American Pie. I just can't place it.

It's from possibly the best Adam Sandler film Billy Madison

its like you cant be an ac fan or an art student any more without being ridiculed regardless of whether youre pretentious or a hipster... god for bid aphex twin or boc or autechre become moderately popular with the mainstream, then youll all become pretentious hipster art students as well..

are idm fans really ridiculing a music video for not having a narrative?

no just another horrible video from ac. i loathe their art direction but i have come around on their music

its like you cant be an ac fan or an art student any more without being ridiculed regardless of whether youre pretentious or a hipster... god for bid aphex twin or boc or autechre become moderately popular with the mainstream, then youll all become pretentious hipster art students as well..

no you cant be an ac fan without having an objective view on their stuuf. every ac fan over reacts to anything negative said about them

Guest beatfanatic

forbid

No flaming here as I've no opinion on Animal Collective (not listened to anything), but I've been dithering for ages about gambling on 'Merriweather Post Pavillion' - why should I?

Guest happycase

oddsac appears psychedelic. i think it's meant to be a trip, something you'll experience differently every time. nitpicking at such an adventure misses the point.

a fast motion head shaking back and forth? really? really?

i think the intention is for you to lose yourself in the experience so you can't ask such stupid fucking questions.

Apparently this will be arriving in our mail boxes soon, gonna watch it at a friend's place who's got a projector. I predict that the video will be a load of balls but that I will enjoy the music (hopefully more than Merriweather cos I got sick of that one pretty quickly).

Archived