IGNORED

Turned to the dark side..

Guest sala

As someone who uses Mac/Windows/Linux with some regularity all I have to say is:

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

As someone who uses Mac/Windows/Linux with some regularity all I have to say is:

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

that's the sound my mac is making right now at work!

drop your nuts on it and see how it reacts!

VERY TEMPTED!

My macbook pro is sending me increasingly pissed off text messages from home while I dick around with win 7 at work. But sometimes, you know, you just want it degrading, messy, ugly, unstable, and risky.

VERY TEMPTED!

SHIMMY SHIMMY YA SHIMMY YAM SHIMMY YAY

DROP YO NUTS ON THAT MAC TODAY!

Guest Coalbucket PI

my macbook pro hard disk harakiri'd last week and I had to borrow a pc from work to use for the weekend. reeeeally hated it, it feels a bit like trying to cook a meal wearing mittens. But i think a big part of that was that I didn't have admin access and couldn't install any of the programs I like to make it nicer to use.

Cheers sala! Have fun with the growing legion of shiny-object-loving rebels who choose to Think Differenttm.

1984 didn't have to be 1984, but Mr. Jobs willing, 2010 sure can be! :sorcerer:

Archived