IGNORED

Restrained jubilation

Guest Jackson Michaels

Guest Jackson Michaels

This is the greatest combination of two words in the English language, ever.

Fuck you, William Shakesman.

Feel free to combine two awesome words yourself, but bear in mind you cannot defeat restrained jubilation.

Edit: Hi btw. I'm new.

Guest abusivegeorge

Shut up you fuckin knob. I don't even know what you've said because I have you on ignore, but jesus just shut your fucking mouth you prick.

Guest abusivegeorge

Ah, nothing lightens my heart more than two best friends having fun.

Read the rules, you'll see it states quite cleary the tht tne is the watmm fucktard.

Guest ruiagnelo

Ah, nothing lightens my heart more than two best friends having fun.

Read the rules, you'll see it states quite cleary the tht tne is the watmm fucktard.

what more can you expect from a guy who has always the same girl as avatar and adds the whole watmm as friend :facepalm:

I just bought a badger

Is that legal? Careful you don't end up in court for that. What's more, if someone who was attacked by it testifies against you, you could be accused of badgering the witness.

Guest abusivegeorge

george, im sorry to say it man, but your really coming across as a childish idiot with this tht tne vendetta.

Yep :emotawesomepm9:

Funny how you pick up on me after a week but don't pick up on tht tne after a few years lol

:cisfor:

Guest abusivegeorge

i have no idea what you mean by that.

Oh so you've never noticed tht tne slag me off at any given oppurtunity (which he's done for 3 years)?

He doesn't do it such an offensive way as me, which might be why you haven't noticed.

I like to be blunt :)

Archived