IGNORED

Is it possible to be extra sensitive to a particular person's BO?

GORDO

long story short: there's this ex who kinda stank the last couple of times i've met her. like she completely forgot what personal hygiene was. i saw her last Saturday at a party and it was way way worse than ever before. i asked someone else and apparently it was only me who perceived it.

so is it possible that because at one point in my life i spent much time with her that i'm extra sensitive to her smell? like way way sensitive? or maybe this one person i asked had no sense of smell...

i'd say so. "they" say that certain people are attracted to others simply by body smell.

i've known some people, different elasticities, that have a really strong smell to them... not to be racist, juss sayin', it's probably fair to say though that everyone has a different smell

well in that case it's the opposite, repelled by body smell, lol.

i know that different people smell different but the question is that is it possible to be extra sensitive to it, like you sense it as a strong smell but nobody else but you does? i bet it isn't and this woman just forgot what deodorant is.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

2 things. you are tuned into her smell from past. and shes your ex so you no longer like that stenk.

or maybe her pussy went "off"

my gf smells my "high blood sugar" BO. apparently only her, and for the most part, females, can pick it up. she says it smells like stale booze.

i also can smell my sisters husbands bo but she doesn't notice it. think it's a completely individually specific thing.

yeah well i was wondering how come nobody told her that she stank. turns out maybe she doesn't.

They invited her round to the party for her smell, didn't you know. :trashbear:

my gf smells my "high blood sugar" BO.

that's amazing mate. She's like some superhero or summin', you betcha. (soz. but it is cool)

Guest cardan

There's this guy at my new job, we're in a shop 8 hours pretty warm, I noticed his gray shirt turns yellow under his armpits, on his back, and in the back of his jeans (..gross?)... And I CAN'T smell him AT ALL... now WTF is with that?

Guest mikew5th

its a genetics thing

you are more offended by someone else's odor that has similar genes as you do

and vise versa, the smell of a girl of a different ethnicity might even smell good to you

i think its natures way of making sure you dont fuck your sister

its a genetics thing

you are more offended by someone else's odor that has similar genes as you do

and vise versa, the smell of a girl of a different ethnicity might even smell good to you

i think its natures way of making sure you dont fuck your sister

or brother....... :emotawesomepm9:

different elasticities

lol, what was i thinking, i meant ethnicity. i blame spell check

no biggie. I wasn't taking a shot at you, I was more amused by what that phrase implied.

no doubt

Archived