IGNORED

fucking you

acid1

When I listen to tracks like this I often imagine what I would change about them. I'm imagining Luda's voice all tripped out and glitching and going nuts digitally. I would like that very much. Right now it's a cool track that a rapper stumbled into. Not bad though.

I have no friends, basically 2 followers, my music sucks, here is the best glitch hop drunk fuck fest song you've heard in the future 4:20 minutes in your life forever

http://soundcloud.com/acid1/fucking-you

The beat is really great. I'm not convinced that putting vocals on top of it is a good idea, I would leave it instrmtl oder exprmtl like Prefuse or Dabrye.

youre a whiny cunt. i dig the track tho

I was poking fun at the newest thread in this forum (at the time of posting) that starts off by bragging about how many followers someone has.

i really like this. it reminds me, at first, of an 8fm track -- i think it was called drugs. the first half of the lyrics compliment the beat really nicely. i think the introduction of that weird chorus with t-pain is too much of a direction change, but that's just me.

all that being said, i've listened to it probably 12 times.

Archived