IGNORED

mescaline via san pedro

Guest cuntainer

Guest cuntainer

i'm boiling it now, doing it tomorrow, first time.

wondering if anyone can share any tips.

this will be the first hallucinogenic experience i've had that wasn't from weed, i am beyond excited, and have no idea what to expect.

copious amount of thanks for your time.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my motto with mescaline is have a great time, but always remember if your visions end up turning on you to not panic, just remember you are on drugs and hope they don't eat your soul. the visuals are intense and it is imperative to keep an optimistic and observant mind!

Guest cuntainer

i added chilli flakes, lemon juice and a bunch of spices called "middle eastern spices", this wont destroy the active ingredient will it?

and yeah i have done extensive research on good/bad trips and tripping in general as well as correct preparation and all, i am confident i will have a good experience, but i am prepared for a bad one.

thanks all.

but unfortunately there's no woods near by, just doing it at a mates, and there'll be at least one other mate who wont be taking it.

we're planning on just listening to selected music and videos and shit.

Guest cuntainer

nah it's not like that, they live there and they'll be doing their own thing or chilling with us or what ever, it'll be all good, they're no strangers to substances.

Guest Scrambled Ears

some people just dont get it...

Oh, I "get it" all right - just wondering why you'd do something so inherently dangerous just to "feel good" or "expand your mind"...

its the fear you dislike not the danger...there are plenty of dangerous things we do every day for much less of a reward than mind/consciousness expansion

Guest cuntainer

Oh, I "get it" all right - just wondering why you'd do something so inherently dangerous just to "feel good" or "expand your mind"...

its the fear you dislike not the danger...there are plenty of dangerous things we do every day for much less of a reward than mind/consciousness expansion

some people do get it.

it's like i said...

Well, I hope you come out of the experience unharmed.

and thanks, i'm sure i'll be more then fine.

lol dangerous

it's not habit forming, you can't OD, you don't go crazy, and you don't even have to buy it from a street dealer.

drinking a six pack is more dangerous than dosing mescaline.

also have fun cunt =D

Archived