IGNORED

I'm buying a low end Android phone

chassis

who is your provider, those both look kind of ugly. I have an lg optimus but it has a totally different body design. anyways I like the optimus, although 130 euros seems kind of expensive for that phone, i got mine for 130 us dollars. mine is an optimus v (similar to the optimus s), i like it a lot.

HTC Wildfire S or Samsung Galaxy Ace. I have no idea if they're available in your territory, or called that, but those LG Optimus' seemed to go faulty often.

www.gsmarena.com

Guest Franklin

I have a desire that somebody can have for cheap or some sort of interesting trade.

it's a north american model I guess as I bought it up here in canada. I dunno much about that stuff.

The plastic cover peep-hole thing has a crack in it that doesnt seem to affect the photos. It has a few scratches on the edges but nothing big and none on the screen.

it's a brilliant phone. it's sitting on my counter collecting dust as I've moved on to the new RAZR which is even more brilliant.

pm me i guess.

Nice. I'm thinking of getting a Samsung Galaxy Nexus. I will be starting a new course in February 2012, full time. I'm thinking of cancelling my internet at home and doing my downloading at school. And just using my phone to do basic internet stuff when out of the studio. I spend too much time on the internet at home anyway.

Looks like a snazzy phone, with nice features.

osc you will need to school me in the fine arts of android phoneage once I get it. Might not be until early in the new year. Will let you know in IRC.

Guest disparaissant

voice typing huh

speaking of android i just ordered a nook color, refurbished ones are like 130 bucks right now and they can be rooted reaaaaaal easy.

its primary purpose is textbook pdfs but what kinda fun stuff can i do with it

voice typing huh

speaking of android i just ordered a nook color, refurbished ones are like 130 bucks right now and they can be rooted reaaaaaal easy.

its primary purpose is textbook pdfs but what kinda fun stuff can i do with it

as long as you put something like Cyanogenmod on there, you can do a fuck load.

use VNC to control computers from your tablet, for example...

Guest disparaissant

yeah see thats the kinda shit im talking about. the whole point of it was so i could just throw it in my purse and not have to carry my laptop to school, so it'd be cool to control utorrent with it for a start.

totally planning on throwing CM on it, and overclocking the processor. totally gonna throw the kindle app on it because fuck you barnes and noble thats why.

ezPDF is quite good on Android, but the auto rotate when I'm lying in bed reading an ebook is annoying. for some reason my most comfortable position on my side means the phone is on a 45 degree angle.

Even when I turn off auto rotate it still does it in ezPDF.

I like how it has day and night modes though. Night mode inverts the colours so it's white text on a black background.

Guest disparaissant

cool, i'll snag that and transdroid for sure, apparently you can overclock them by like 500mhz (!) too so thats a must.

as is scummvm :D

cool, i'll snag that and transdroid for sure, apparently you can overclock them by like 500mhz (!) too so thats a must.

as is scummvm :D

a 1.3GHz tablet for $130, i'd buy that for a dollar.

Archived