IGNORED

Being a Dickhead's Cool

Guest DNBJerk is for real life

XXX: there was an article recently about hipsters on food stamps in NYC. Probably a thread about it somewhere on WATMM. Don't read it though, your blood will boil.

The video was fucking spot on, but I need to know. Being a dickhead's cool ____? What fills in the blank! Goddamn it. Where's McGriff when you need him. Probably off fighting crime somewhere with a bottle of jamaican rum.

XXX: there was an article recently about hipsters on food stamps in NYC. Probably a thread about it somewhere on WATMM. Don't read it though, your blood will boil.

The video was fucking spot on, but I need to know. Being a dickhead's cool ____? What fills in the blank! Goddamn it. Where's McGriff when you need him. Probably off fighting crime somewhere with a bottle of jamaican rum.

I heard McGriff is in his basement, punching his liver hanging from a punching bag stand

I heard McGriff is in his basement, punching his liver hanging from a punching bag stand

joyrex lol

Really accurate for trendys in London. And yeah, it's now Dalston, London Fields and Stoke Newington where they all hang out. Broadway Market baby!

lol.

i have been looking for a place to buy in London, I live up in scotland so dont know it and my friend recommended shoreditch, took me about 2 minute to see all the hipsters in the station to crossing it off the list. could'nt end up having much of an opposite, now living in greenwich

Archived