04. Frisco Wave

05. Megazine

06. Abstract Lover

07. Endless Night

08. Cryptic Motion

09. Maximum Planck

10. On Fire Again *Bonus Track for Japan

Source

They get a promo for the upcoming !Squarepusher ! ( not Shobaleader One!), 9 Tracks 1 of them is a interlude, as well. I have strong reason to believe we will get a new album soon after demonstrator.

Its like he did with Numbers Lucent. He tries to release more focused package of his material, that he is been doing the last 2 years. Thats all i know for now!

They get a promo for the upcoming !Squarepusher ! ( not Shobaleader One!), 9 Tracks 1 of them is a interlude, as well. I have strong reason to believe we will get a new album soon after demonstrator.

Its like he did with Numbers Lucent. He tries to release more focused package of his material, that he is been doing the last 2 years. Thats all i know for now!

Seems to be more unlikely now!

The source said its highly speculative right now. Sorry! But i am sure d`demenstrator will be incredible!

Guest Calx Sherbet

that sudden possibility of another album is unusual, but i could believe it. Numbers Lucent was out 4 months after JAS came out, could happen here. the artist name changed back to squarepusher for the next album? did i read that right?

• 2 weeks later...

Forgot to mention that you need to have itunes to hear the samples. Seriously the production on these tracks is amazing. Its like aliens get their hands on sonic the hedgehog soundtrack, and paying hommage to it. Electronic pop, but very organic with soul to it!

Forgot to mention that you need to have itunes to hear the samples. Seriously the production on these tracks is amazing. Its like aliens get their hands on sonic the hedgehog soundtrack, and paying hommage to it. Electronic pop, but very organic with soul to it!

Completely agree, the production is ace.

Guest teetime

Its now! available on itunes japan, land of the rising sun. And the bonus track has a decent length (4:30) unlike syntax 2.

buy

• 5 weeks later...

How can i get the bonus track outside Japan.. anyone?

ask some compassionate soul here on the watmms, i suppose :whistling:

considering your high quality work with the warp 20 set, this shouldn't be a problem

Archived