IGNORED

Pope's advisor calls UK a third-world country, pulls out of visit

karmakramer

we ARE a third world country, i mean sometimes they can't get the fucking foam on my mochaccino foamy enough.

qed.

And only three bars on my mobile? Puh leeeeeeeeeeez.

Sometimes my internet cuts out in the middle of a download. I feel so oppressed.

it does make sense that people in third world countries turn to religion, because of the harsh poverty they have to go through. at least religion gives them hope of a better afterlife.

that's one way to look at it. Another way is that their lack of education makes them more gullible.

speaking of conspiracy theories, I'm really starting to wonder if pedophilia within the catholic church was not just widely know about, but condoned. Would be weird if it came out that the church really is the world's oldest, most extensive pedo ring...

speaking of conspiracy theories, I'm really starting to wonder if pedophilia within the catholic church was not just widely know about, but condoned. Would be weird if it came out that the church really is the world's oldest, most extensive pedo ring...

wouldn't be surprised. keep the people god-fearing by regularly sodomising them.

and another thing... how come they always pick some old codger who's on his last legs for popeship? this guy's got what? a couple of years left in him?

Archived