IGNORED

Robots: The Future is Scary.

chaosmachine

Guest Babar

Oh and the bit about organic food having more nutrient value:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/08/080807082954.htm

New research in the latest issue of the Society of Chemical Industry’s (SCI) Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture shows there is no evidence to support the argument that organic food is better than food grown with the use of pesticides and chemicals.

(slighlty nsfw)

terrorist-naked.jpg

and natural agriculture != organic farming.

natural agriculture relies on the principle that the less you do the better. It's kinda like judo applied to agriculture.

It results in chaotic fields/orchards that are impossible to treat with current mechanical means, but once robotics are developed enough i guess people will prefer making their robot cultivate stuffs in their own garden rather than buying vegetables(that taste less good) at the local supermarket.

Anyway, you (i mean chengod, ezkerralden, etc…) seem to be more concerned about defending industrial techniques rather than the massive species extinct we are facing.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would you please stop doing that? Where did I equate organic food with natural agriculture? I didn't.

Here's a link that gives a general overview of research on organic foods - fairly recent too, from 2010.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1541-4337.2010.00108.x/full

Guest ezkerraldean

Anyway, you (i mean chengod, ezkerralden, etc…) seem to be more concerned about defending industrial techniques rather than the massive species extinct we are facing.

not remotely true

Guest Babar

Would you please stop doing that? Where did I equate organic food with natural agriculture? I didn't.

absolutely. sorry, i thought you were answering to my post, but you were answering to troon's who was himself answering to ezkerraldean's. So it's YOUR FAULT EZKERRADLEAN, BURN IN HELL YOU EVIL DEMON !

jk of course

• 4 years later...

Archived