IGNORED

Robots: The Future is Scary.

chaosmachine

[youtubehd]fJFfcBGdh-s[/youtubehd]

I can't be the only one expecting this thing to pull out a gun at the 24 second mark. And check out the head tracking at 5:20.

"It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead."

Yours for only $300k.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing. Can't wait for the apple humanoid

followed a year later by the the apple humanoid 2.0, which has the features they should have put in the first one, but didn't bother in their rush to market. But they don't care, as all their maccolytes will dutifully purchase the second bot. Whilst those in the know, grab themselves a google android.

soz. .. + what is this bot doing that we haven't seen before chaos?

Guest Super lurker ultra V12

Amazing. Can't wait for the apple humanoid

followed a year later by the the apple humanoid 2.0, which has the features they should have put in the first one, but didn't bother in their rush to market. But they don't care, as all their maccolytes will dutifully purchase the second bot. Whilst those in the know, grab themselves a google android.

I'll jailbreak it and use rockbox instead

I don't get why they all want to create a bipedal robot.

this was posted a while ago

i just dont like this slow dancing robot. i dont what is the point of it??? now the dog that is a robot i can get behind. its pretty fast and you could ride on it just it needs some remote controls now and big enough which i could fit inside like a star wars robot

Archived