IGNORED

what has been your favorite era in your life so far?

Guest tht tne

'04 was pretty awesome for you, got to host dleetrboi, not many ppl can claim that. ;-] ... + you lived a couple of streets back from bondi beech wtf ..

yeah! both of those events were pretty awesome. you should come to melbourne again! come see broadcast!

oe man due ie wont tue, but rillee got tue pae daon daipt, saev muneez for mueving in the nyue yer, soe iel hoepfulee see xem in west end instaid ...

;-//-;

1994 cuz I had a lot of innocent fun and really opened up to music.

2008 selling weed,selling pills, saving for the nyc move, catering, temp work, got in a wreck, small southern tour with my band at the time, increased casual sex, 2 girls upstairs who became like sisters and would make me food/stay over/visa-versa. Everyday was something different.

2006 in Lancaster Pennsylvania. The paradoxical mixture of mid-00's 'fuck america' bush hatred, oppressive megachurchian environment, and drug experimentation in an urban playground whilst discovering math rock n such made for a highly exciting and adventurous time of my life.

Archived