IGNORED

Minecraft

Guest fiznuthian

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pennywise

The Minecraft april fool was actually pretty funny. They pretended to release minecraft 2.0

• 2 weeks later...

Hey stomach, pete...so I accidentally killed a pigman in the nether, there's now a terminator pigman wearing full diamond armor down there. I would recommend an enchanted bow and arrows, then finish him with a sword. I went to the End and re-enchanted an entirely new set of diamond armor and sword and he killed me a second time, ,so I'm done for now...

Hey stomach, pete...so I accidentally killed a pigman in the nether, there's now a terminator pigman wearing full diamond armor down there. I would recommend an enchanted bow and arrows, then finish him with a sword. I went to the End and re-enchanted an entirely new set of diamond armor and sword and he killed me a second time, ,so I'm done for now...

Whereabouts?

Guest couch

I've set up a new server. PM if you're interested.

Franklin and Couch you are both invited :happy:

I wish I could play! Happy minecrafting.

Guest couch

Don't have a computer at home and I've been putting off getting one for a while because of other non-gaming interests. And my non-gaming internet requirements (email and foruming basically) can be done from my phone or work.

• 2 weeks later...

BpLXtgA.jpg

Survivalcraft is a minecraft in iOS that finally works like it should. The official minecraft on iOS is pure crap in comparison

• 1 month later...
Guest Pennywise

Fucking hell Cubeworld looks wicked. Its still in Alpha though.

[youtubehd]SMZ3U8OJIWk[/youtubehd]

It's basically minecraft but way more rpg like.There's no building, but I wouldn't be surprised if that got introduced at a later stage.

Fucking hell Cubeworld looks wicked. Its still in Alpha though.

[youtubehd]SMZ3U8OJIWk[/youtubehd]

It's basically minecraft but way more rpg like.There's no building, but I wouldn't be surprised if that got introduced at a later stage.

Been following this one for some time. I think it's gona be amazing. I love the vibrant colors and the looks and all that.

Also didn't know you guys had a server, might play sometime. (haven't in the longest time)

Archived