IGNORED

coolest avatar

Guest happycase

Guest Enter a new display name

Let me get this straight... Joyrex closes the username merge thread which actually had a couple of good chuckles in there, but leaves piles of shit like this open?

Yeah, it hurt my feelings when I noticed it. As the OP of the username merge thread, I am sad. :(

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rambo

fucking hi five dude. I like yours too.

Also JR you are the enemy of freedom. That name thread was a tour de force. I even thought of a new one just before you closed it: Enter a new plumGod.

I think it was candlestickmaker who had the pig masked fellow from ancient cinema having his funny/grotesque seizure. Then there was the purple guy who had a face like there was purple air rushing over him, that was good. And then of course J.R Bobb Dobbs. Of course, he takes the cake. No question.

Guest Calx Sherbet

hey guys, what's going on in this thread? :cool:

coolness. EVERYWHERE

ENOUGH!

No Don't :( not only has best avvy but also a really awesome name. deserves mention in every avatar related thread

jackie chan baking a pie or whatever

or maybe my other one... ? (see the scientist)

IDMbeard.jpg

many years ago, i had a dupe called "idm beard" that posted pictures of ridiculous beards in random threads. that's the exact avatar i used.

jackie chan baking a pie or whatever

or maybe my other one... ? (see the scientist)

IDMbeard.jpg

many years ago, i had a dupe called "idm beard" that posted pictures of ridiculous beards in random threads. that's the exact avatar i used.

lol

Archived