IGNORED

iPhone/Pod/Pad apps thread

Chris Moss Acid

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone tried out any devices like these?

(1/4" line in/headphone out adaptor):

KM-IPHONE-43FF-A22-2.jpg

http://www.kvconnection.com/product-p/km-iphone-43ff-a22.htm

There also seems to be a growing number of realtime fx apps which would turn me iDevice into a nice portable fx unit.. and of course multitrackers like this one (up to 24 channels)

Multitrack DAW

multitrack-daw-screenshot-4.jpg

Any of which of the above could be super handy for jams or other things..

so does the ipad live up to all the hype? work are giving us one, but i really dont care/know shit about apple. guessing ill have to give in and get used to the fucking thing though.

all i know is hitler was pissed off it didnt have a camera, or something

I downloaded osmos last night... Very addicting!

Yeah that's one of the only apps I'm jealous about not being ported over to android. And only then because my 'puter keeps locking up when trying to play the PC version. I so need a new laptop....

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

wrong thread but whatever, im in a hurry and im trying to use itunes to put music on my iphone (never done this before) and WHAT THE FUCK?? i connect it to the computer and it starts syncing all my apps and it's taking foreveeerrr, and i've no idea where or how im supposed to copy the music. to a playlist? to the "music" tab? why won't it stop syncing i need to gooo! ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu

edit: it finished syncing and crashed

Archived