IGNORED

fury + hatred

vamos scorcho

sometimes i get severely irritated. i mean, society is kind of a fucking joke sometimes. they're all nice people, but it's frustrating sometimes.

so today i was driving after going to kohls to try and find some hoodies (FUCK no, cheap ass shit hoodies) and i hate everything.

i felt like a teenage rebel. so i got pissed off and put on Wolf Eyes - usually I keep the volume low or turn it down at stoplights so as not to be obnoxious.

today i said fuck it and turned it up as loud as i enjoy it. to me that felt very rebellious, that might seem funny, but to me it meant a lot. i want to shove reality in people's faces, and in a way, wolf eyes represents a side of reality they are not often immersed in. i am sick of driving down the freeway and seeing all the stores and seeing all the nice houses and mailboxes.

yes, this is cliche, but where are the people that feel this? i can't deal with it. i hate it. i hate this.

i am going to make the most irritating sounding music and put screaming sounds on it. it will be noise music in the style of merzbow mixed with sleigh bells and MIA style noise. also some harry pussy. then i will throw lady gaga style vocals on it. it will be the most horrifyingly irritating and loud music anybody has ever fucking heard.

people used to think merzbow was "harsh" or scary. let me warn you, it gets worse than that. there will be NOISE TERRORISM IN THIS WORLD

PS:

where can i get some good hoodies - tbh i don't care if some skinny fucking little prick starving bitch in another country made it, i just want a nice black hoodie that is quite loose to wear so i can wear it often. i love hoodies, i'm low on them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR-IZiylERY

For the swarms will come and reap your day dreams of love and hope.

For the fears and blood stained faith are woven through her yeam of war.

And the sadder song of broken wings heard through the battered pavement among this city.

Deafening, it betrays me in the sweetest and of the greatest of dreams.

These moments can't avoid you.

Your tired faith cannot erase you.

Tonight the lonesome sky opens wide.

Forgive me, 2 a.m. my city lights burn bright as day.

Catching the flattering silhouettes of the tired and the damned.

I am tapped clean of respect, and I'm walking waist deep in ruin.

If this is need then I never wanted you.

This is a monument to our everything before our forever comes crashing. I loved you.

MULHOLLAND%2BDRIVE%2BOLD%2BPEOPLE2.jpg

also, i really would prefer some non-foreign labor clothing

like that "threads for humanity" clothes or whatever

Guest ruiagnelo

usually I keep the volume low or turn it down at stoplights so as not to be obnoxious.

i used to do this also. but not anymore. i don't care

There was a blind guy and a simpleton at the back of the bus today.

The blind guy was going off about how there's going to be a nuclear strike on Britain in early January, and that was going to buy a radioactive suit in London next week. He also dipped into some women-bashing too, saying that they should get back in the kitchen.

Insane, I thought. Although it's understandable that he was a skewed view on the world (:whistling:).

back in college my friends and i used to drive down the main street screaming at the top of our lungs to converge songs. i mean my fucking throat was dead after those screaming/headbanging sessions

i'm going to give axe to fall another listen, i never gave that one a chance

one of their best tracks i wager:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hcUxV7BmSc

death by fury

all the nice houses and mailboxes.

Yeah fuck mailboxes, who the fuck do they think they are. Carrying all those letters and that, thinking they own the fucking joint. Working for the man is what they're doing, working for the fucking man. Stupid cunting mailboxes.

all the nice houses and mailboxes.

Yeah fuck mailboxes, who the fuck do they think they are. Carrying all those letters and that, thinking they own the fucking joint. Working for the man is what they're doing, working for the fucking man. Stupid cunting mailboxes.

yeah people do get really important things in their fucking mailboxes all the time.

bills, magazines, political letters, catalogs, advertisements.

so yeah, i'd say they're working for the man.

that's not even what i meant when i typed that, it's more just the sameness of it. but thinking about it, you're completely right!

Guest AcrossCanyons

i'm going to give axe to fall another listen, i never gave that one a chance

one of their best tracks i wager:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hcUxV7BmSc

death by fury

I'm the same - never really gave axe to fall a proper go. going to change that i think. also incredible choice, one of my favourites. oh god i love this band, thanks for reminding me.

Archived