IGNORED

Manchester police tweeting all incidents today

Guest Coalbucket PI

With three accounts running for 24 hours, there should be enough here to feed the internet meme machine for at least 4 days.

call 1498 report of overnight working in Bolton #gmp24

call 1530 a complaint of antisocial behaviour by youths in Withington #gmp24

call 1785 Suspicious package reported in ladies toilets in Bury #gmp24 (Rambo, have you left a present in one of the stalls?)

call 1744 youths acting suspiciously while looking for a ball in Wigan #gmp24

call 1722 mattress on hard shoulder of motorway in Salford #gmp 24 (silly mattress, you should be in a shop, or a bed).

Are people that afraid? I mean, I imagine that if police did this in a metropolis in Canada or the US the calls would be similar in nature..but fuck's sakes....

No reports of Mcdonalds running out of chicken nuggets yet......

But no gravy at the carvery!

Reminds me of the time a wee lad came into the pub and complained that we didn't have any scrumpy. As if such a thing was beyond his comprehension.

Guest futuregirlfriend

Call 384 report of man holding baby over bridge - police immediately attended and it was man carrying dog that doesn't like bridges #gmp24

Guest analogue wings

Call 018 - Abandoned 999 call. Something about "help I'm being kidna". No action taken. #gmp24

Call 009 - Reported missing child turned up at school. Parents "didn't think to look there". Fair enough. #gmp24

Call 002 - Reports of an ice cream vendor dead; found to have been covered in chocolate sauce and nuts. We reckon he's topped himself #gmp24

Guest Calx Sherbet

call 1634 suspicious men carrying a snake, Bolton

call 1333 reports of dustbins being moved in Droylsden

oh god lol. not the dustbins!!

Archived