IGNORED

My flat mate has been playing the same tune for 2 hrs!?!?!

Guest The Bro

Guest Wall Bird

Fucking lol on that Smash Mouth verse being looped. My hero.

It reminds me of this idea that me and a friend had one evening. We would rent a room on the top floor of a relatively tall hotel building in the city where we would proceed to bring in and install a tremendous venue-grade P.A. system along with it's own generator; enough to last a few hours. In addition to this, there would be some means of reinforcing the room's door and ultimately make it extremely difficult to reopen from the outside. With the system in place we would walk out to street level and, via remote control, initiate the music playback to be broadcast at defeaning volume levels across several city blocks from high atop the hotel. As for the music? Well it could be anything, really, but 'Bohemian Rhapsody' was the first thing that came to mind so we ran with it.

Surely something that loud would have caught the attention of everyone in the area. Now the fun part about this ridiculously loud and certainly unwanted musical projection would be that two minutes into the song it would reach a loop point. A very small, looping, fragment of the song. In the case of Bohemian Rhapsody I imagine it would go something like this:

"Bismilah! We will not let you go. Let him goooooooooo!-will not let you go. Let him gooooooooo!-will not let you go. Let him gooooooooo! -will not let you go. Let him gooooooooo! -will not let you go. Let him gooooooooo! -will not let you go. Let him gooooooooo! -will not let you go. Let him gooooooooo! -will not let you go. Let him gooooooooo! -will not let you go. Let him gooooooooo! -will not let you go. Let him gooooooooo! -will not let you go. Let him gooooooooo!

The hypnotic, repetitious nature of the loop playing across the city would be quite surreal, kind of in the manner that a certain word might become alien if you say it out loud again and again.

Anyways, this broadcast would continue until the hotel management and the fire department find a means of either blasting down the door/wall, removing the power, or destroying the system.

----------

On another note, I had a roommate in school who really liked this song:

[youtubehd]n9xY_cPenSs[/youtubehd]

I mean, really liked this song. He would play it again and again and again; rocking out and bobbing his head, singing along, dancing to it at really loud volumes. Now he was aware that I wasn't gonna stand to hear Phil Collins blasted all day, so he would simply listen to it through headphones while he sat at his desk. This went on for several hours at volumes so loud that I could make it out across the room... for about a week.

Good guy, though. No ill will.

Guest tht tne

didn't read the thread but Promo be careful about expressing yourself and exercising your rights around here; people will hate you if you make any threads

Archived