IGNORED

Age of Empires Online

Guest Scrambled Ears

Guest Scrambled Ears

logo does not bode well

ya...and the fact that its pc only does not bode well for them

console rts / mmo ?

definitely silly but just stating the fact that things wont line up if theyre trying to break into the my first mmo market like WoW without at least attempting more than one platform...but also its a little uncertain how much of the game will be rts vs mmo based

Guest Scrambled Ears

ya this shit is gonna suck...change topic:

who is the best race in aoe2?

i say franks...throwing axemen are godly

Elite Teutonic knights with full armor upgrades are pretty unstoppable.

Once I counted who had statistically the most researches available. If I remember correctly it was the Byzantines... plus they had the trifecta of bombard towers/paladins/champions. Spanish were pretty good too if I recall.

I only ever used the Aztecs.... I WAS A MASTER.

Guest Scrambled Ears

Elite Teutonic knights with full armor upgrades are pretty unstoppable.

Once I counted who had statistically the most researches available. If I remember correctly it was the Byzantines... plus they had the trifecta of bombard towers/paladins/champions. Spanish were pretty good too if I recall.

I only ever used the Aztecs.... I WAS A MASTER.

dont know why you would use paladins as byz though cataphracts are way better and bombard towers are silly compared to bombard cannons

spanish are decent never seen anyone good as the aztecs but i have a serious respect for the goths with the ability to produce husserls from the barracks they are mighty wicked on the front

edit: war elephants are persians byz are good because of the reduced cost on halberdiers and spearmen but i am a firm believer that the franks are the best and challenge anyone in the nyc area to practice up and LAN battle...fuck this online shit...we'll do it old school

edit: old school meaning you spend 3 hours getting the connections to work before you actually get to play

Archived