IGNORED

Medal of Honor:

Guest El_Chemso

Guest El_Chemso

Traded in Black Ops today, tried out the new tesco trade in service. They gave me £22 pounds for it and I bought it from them for £25 so not bad to play a game for £3.

Haven't played it yet, just about to. What do others think, it got pretty lame reviews but I played the MP one someone elses 360 an it was good.

i played it up to the third level, where it crashed. haven't played it since. black ops got the looks, a ton of scripted cinematic scenes and was surprisingly entertaining and had everything i'd every ask from a mindless michael bayesque popcorn flick kinda game, what's so good about moh?

Guest Gbiscuit

Totally AWESOME!

You haven't obviously played the single-player campaign yet...

Not a fan of the single player in MoH? I personally felt the MP was the huge let down, the single player was the highlight for me. It was probably one of the most well researched FPS's out there next to Flashpoint and ARMA.

Totally AWESOME!

You haven't obviously played the single-player campaign yet...

Not a fan of the single player in MoH? I personally felt the MP was the huge let down, the single player was the highlight for me. It was probably one of the most well researched FPS's out there next to Flashpoint and ARMA.

Well, if you enjoyed it, then to each his own... the MP wasn't bad since it was basically BFBC2's engine and done by DICE, whereas another team did the single player.

Guest El_Chemso

I'm just playing the SP.

I like MP but I don't buy games for it.

My fav PC game was Ghost Recon and this is quite similar in that its a bit more tactical. Im about 3/4 levels in now and loving it.

I never saw massive problems with the single player in MOH. The multiplayer is quite good but I never seem to be able to play for as long as I did with Battlefields 2.

I is a bad man with da whirly bird

Guest El_Chemso

SP was excellent but seemed incredibly short, but that was probably more down to the fact I was really into it so played it a lot in a short space of time. I'd say 5-7 hours game play on normal.

I'll definitely give the MP a good playing now.

My one grip, its been the same with the last few games I've played. Why is my character such a softie, in Black Ops I was constantly getting knocked down by explosions and Victor coming to help me or been beaten up by VietCong and him saving me, so I spent at least %25 of the game on the floor with no control while the screen blurred and I looked on to see myself been saved. With the fact that the other 35% of the game was cut scenes I was actually only in control for 40% of the game!

MOH was the same, amount of time I couldn't shoot or couldn't climb a wall with out help or was been saved from Taliban lurking around corners, FFS give me control I WANT TO SHOOT PEOPLE!

Everyone's gone overboard ever since that level in COD (MW1 I think) where you were in the chinook flying away an the nuke goes off and then your crawling around the floor before you succumb to radiation or something. That was a good moment, a first for gaming, but it get old real quick!

Anyway, great game if you prefer a bit more grit than Black Ops.

Yeah the scripted thing really got old from a gameplay standpoint. From a Michael Bay cinematic action experience standpoint, it's quite nice... but I do hate that out of an 8 or 10 hour campaign, I probably only played 6 or 8 hours, if that.

Archived