IGNORED

Boomkat Top 100 of 2010

six

salem are beyond shit, the ariel pink album was one of the better releases in a year of shit music but like every other record he releases only 50% of it was worth listening to, i don't know why everyone thinks last american hero was the best james ferraro record this year but at least it was better than night dolls with hairspray, i do not get the vhs head hype at all he just sounds like akufen

Have you heard Mount Kimbies?

Guest bitroast

oneohtrix point never - Returnal

This keeps appearing in "best of" lists, but to be honest I wasnt really taken by the samples. Anyone got an opinion on this release?

i enjoy it, but it's not quite as good as his earlier stuff. if you're new to him, get the comp, if you already like his stuff, get this.

i like Returnal but Rift (2 CD compilation of eps & mini album) is a masterpiece. it took me a while to get into it & i would not judge any OPN releases out of samples. but yeah Returnal is a very good record.

i really really like oneohtrix point never, but if i listen to Returnal i kinda have to skip the first track. the last track on that album is so good. i could've sworn it's a track i've been familiar with for a good few years already :F

looking forward plowing through the boomkat top 100 list (even if there's alot of crap thrown in as well. (100 is a pretty big number for a list of albums)

Archived