six

carsten nicolai's chart might be my favorite

#30.

AUTECHRE

Move Of Ten

Warp

:facepalm:

no mention of oversteps?

also, what you said, which makes no sense. How can oversteps not be on there? Whatever. No use getting my panties in a bunch about it.

oneohtrix point never - Returnal

This keeps appearing in "best of" lists, but to be honest I wasnt really taken by the samples. Anyone got an opinion on this release?

i enjoy it, but it's not quite as good as his earlier stuff. if you're new to him, get the comp, if you already like his stuff, get this.

oneohtrix point never - Returnal

This keeps appearing in "best of" lists, but to be honest I wasnt really taken by the samples. Anyone got an opinion on this release?

i enjoy it, but it's not quite as good as his earlier stuff. if you're new to him, get the comp, if you already like his stuff, get this.

i like Returnal but Rift (2 CD compilation of eps & mini album) is a masterpiece. it took me a while to get into it & i would not judge any OPN releases out of samples. but yeah Returnal is a very good record.

Guest Greg Reason

Rude bastards completely ignored my request for distro. Didn't even have the courtesy to reply to the email. And the Bola remix on our record kicks the shit out of most of this list :emotawesomepm9:

They have some interesting choices. I have check the artist ones again. What I have noticed two years in a row now is that Brock Van Wey puts his own releases in his top 10. What a fuckin douchebag. It's not even like he's the best ambient artist out there right now.

salem are beyond shit, the ariel pink album was one of the better releases in a year of shit music but like every other record he releases only 50% of it was worth listening to, i don't know why everyone thinks last american hero was the best james ferraro record this year but at least it was better than night dolls with hairspray, i do not get the vhs head hype at all he just sounds like akufen

Archived