IGNORED

BCH - BCH EP

bubbhasdance

Hello everyone!

Releasing today is the BCH EP. Bliss (Quantum on the boards) is a producer firmly placed in the sounds of dark and funky braindance. Contac (myself) creates sounds of dense ambient with that uncomfortable feeling sorely missed in this sort of music. hautlle is very well-known in many places that has been described as a man of "weird noises, glitch, melodies and broken beats" and "emotional electronica". These three producers, different ideas of their own, all sharing the sound of dark, reflecting music, in one EP to all of you.

We hope that this EP is enjoyable to you, and pass it along to your friends if you like it enough!

BCH - BCH EP

Tracklist:

1. Contac - Cathedral

2. Bliss - Sleepless Dreams

3. hautlle - Standby Arc Pit

4. Bliss - Amusement Park

5. Contac - Crystal Shock

6. hautlle - Tetlo Rave 6

7. Bliss - Sector 8

8. hautlle - Post Event Horizon

9. Contac - Bottom of the Well

UUdbm.jpg

edit: Ignore the misspelling of my own name in the Topic subtitle, lol.

Guest Calx Sherbet

gonna give this a proper listening in about 5 minutes. will post about it later.

Cyclone was the first thing i thought of when i saw the album cover.

Cathedral - Some alright ambient. Nice intro to the album.

Sleepless Dreams - Skipped.

Standby Arc Pit - Love dat wet intro. Baller eerie vibe. :music: Oonce. Production ill as usual. I dig that synth at the very end.

Amusement Park - Skipped.

Crystal Shock - I like the white noise and the general atmosphere. I wish it had more progression and/or was a bit shorter. I like how you play wit dat panning.

Tetlo Rave 6 - Mmm… sexy synthin' right off the bat. Pads + Bass = amzn. This track is my jam. Fuuuuu. :wtf::music: The last two minutes made me cream myself. Dat bass line.

Sector 8 - Skipped.

Post Event Horizon - :O Slowmo wobbles lol. Silky sexy smooth. :shrug:

Bottom of the Well - Ambient video game on acid.

Overall, I like how the majority of the album sounds like it was made using insects. I'd have preferred it as CH, without the B, just cause his music is pure shit. Good job, you two.

POSTIVE CONTAC! CONTAC! CONTAC!

EVEN IF THA REKUHD SKIPS…I STILL RAP!

Archived