IGNORED

Keanu Reeves Is Jesus

Joyrex

Guest Deep Fried Everything

25122_700b.jpg

see this one is good, but incomplete! there should be one more panel, which should be the 3rd shot with just the background part of the image of keanu sitting on the bench since he has just eaten himself... am i right?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man Joyrex is STILL just spamming GB with whatever is on the front page of reddit?

I don't read/look at Reddit - I actually saw this on The Chive...

And you're STILL following me around, pointing out things you may have seen elsewhere online that I post here?

well, he is an echo.

he seems like as a hella cool dude but to me his acting seems so stiff and plastic

he was great in rivers edge and bill & ted and then he never progressed

Man Joyrex is STILL just spamming GB with whatever is on the front page of reddit?

And you're STILL following me around, pointing out things you may have seen elsewhere online that I post here?

Almost every thread you make is just an image from some news aggregator that I almost always see on reddit. I took a break from the forum for a couple of months because of how bored of it I was and its a bummer to come back and see its exactly the same.

LAST MOTHERFUCKIN POST

Almost every thread you make is just an image from some news aggregator that I almost always see on reddit. I took a break from the forum for a couple of months because of how bored of it I was and its a bummer to come back and see its exactly the same.

LAST MOTHERFUCKIN POST

tumblr_ldiqhfMu7Q1qdtfdbo1_250.gif

well, he is an echo.

hahaha !!

LAST MOTHERFUCKIN POST

don't get so emotionally involved. Plus there's lots of stuff going on on the web that i know nothing about, if it's not on one of the very few science or comic blogs i go to, well it passes me by. So its nice for watmm to collate all of that missing information for me. Then we can all have a pub chat about it likes we do, thankful in our hearts for the diverse intrests of everyone here.

Archived