IGNORED

Firefox WATMM issues

J3FF3R00

I keep having this issue that the server WATMM.com can't be found, or some shit.

WTF?

I get this exclamation point and it has a "try again" link that I click over, and over, and over, and over... to no avail.

No it's not my connection. WATMM is the only site that this happens to me with.

Anyone else having this issue?

:wtf:

getting this in both chrome and firefox so i'd imagine it's an issue with the server. there's also some annoying chatmm issues with chrome. oh well.

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at forum.watmm.com.

* Check the address for typing errors such as

ww.example.com instead of

www.example.com

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network

connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure

that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

"Try Again Button"

*clicks "Try Again" relentlessly*

:trashbear:

FML!!!

Chromes issues with chatmm have been fixed as far as I can tell. The member list didnt update, but now it seems to.

The server problem is :wtf: x100 when you time out after writing a post.

get google chrome, at least try it.. you'll NEVER want to go back! :closedeyes:

Chrome has issues in chatmm

hmm yeah it doesn't work here atm indeed, but I've seen it work for the one time I accidentally clicked it. :p

isn't there a watmm irc channel?

Chromes issues with chatmm have been fixed as far as I can tell. The member list didnt update, but now it seems to.

member list isn't an issue anymore, what is an issue is that the chatroom doesn't scroll up anymore when new posts are made, so you have to keep scrolling down to see new posts. it's highly annoying and i have confirmed that it is indeed an issue with just Chrome, and not specifically WebKit, since the chatroom works just fine with Midori (another WebKit based browser), and of course Firefox

get google chrome, at least try it.. you'll NEVER want to go back! :closedeyes:

Chrome has issues in chatmm

hmm yeah it doesn't work here atm indeed, but I've seen it work for the one time I accidentally clicked it. :p

isn't there a watmm irc channel?

yeah there is an IRC channel, but no-one ever really goes in there. shame really

member list isn't an issue anymore, what is an issue is that the chatroom doesn't scroll up anymore when new posts are made, so you have to keep scrolling down to see new posts. it's highly annoying and i have confirmed that it is indeed an issue with just Chrome, and not specifically WebKit, since the chatroom works just fine with Midori (another WebKit based browser), and of course Firefox

Oh yeah that happened to me before. Only once though, I just rejoined and it went away.

Oh yeah that happened to me before. Only once though, I just rejoined and it went away.

happens to me all the time. running on Windows (Chrome version 10.0.634.0 Beta) and Linux (Chrome version 8.0.552.224), on separate computers too. and from what i remember it has been happening since at least version 7.

i've just gotten into the habit of using Midori on Linux for chat, and Firefox on Windows. it's not ideal though

Ah, I didnt bother to install the beta version of chrome when I got a new computer. There was bugs like that all over the place.

yeah but it was doing this in the stable builds too :-/

How is Chrome on Macs?

Anyone?

as good as it is on any other OS. :happy:

(i'm a w7 user, though i have used it on a mac..while configuring homepage to meatspin ofc.. :shrug: )

and now... my iPhone is unable to find the server forum.watmm.com when using Safari.

Again, I'm pretty sure it isn't my connection... unless Verizon is trying to block WATMM.

I've never had this problem with any other site.

WTF WATM?

Archived