IGNORED

The Pub I drink at is apparently the best in the world

chassis

if you had a bar and people like that came to it i'm sure you'd be proud. i'd drink a beer with bono.

Well a local pub is for drinking and chilling, not bringing personal beefs up. So yeah, you wouldn't diSs the man for his many evils, but remain civil and if he was intrestid havf ae cat.

I was there that night but Im not on camera. Pimps and Gimps were shit, some awful punk band. Im fairly sure Colin hates me, but its grand 'cause Paul likes me.

Also, the lads wearing the shirts and christmas hats are my mates doing the 12 pubs of christmas. Theyre in biiiiits.

lolz @ lonely planet voting.

It's intresting to see a euromaxx featuring something on that island, normally they don't get past london in their cultural wrap-ups. Not that i'm making any intimations here.

if i owned a pub that garnered national attention like this guy, id burn the thing to the ground

The yank commentating, sounds like he's chating about a scientific educational program, and makes the place sound like you might see an alien autopsy in the backroom.

Yeah it's a pub, people go there to drink beer and have a laugh. So fucking what? It's hardly rocket science is it? There's thousands of them (and better) all over UK/Ireland. Without the hype and without the bullshit.

my favorite bar in my little town was great. Had a wonderful fireplace. Someone bought her out and they moderned up the place and got rid of the fireplace. Fucking idiots. Their business has tanked too. There really is no pub in America. Its always bar. no matter what the place is like

There is a bar called The Pub five minutes away from here. I don't like the place because there is always some idiot who starts up Santeria on the jukebox.

And all of the other idiots in The Pub start singin.

ahh, real pubs don't have jukebox's! lol

they have a fireplace, a tasty looking barmaid or 2, with big tits.. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand.... alcohol. that's all you need really. :)

The yank commentating, sounds like he's chating about a scientific educational program, and makes the place sound like you might see an alien autopsy in the backroom.

funnily enough I remember there was a load of alien conspiracy memorabilia on the walls, not sure if its still there.

Also, the walls are red??? I noticed the Nosferatu poster (which I seriously want to steal so bad) but red walls, seriously?

Guest Gravity

if i owned a pub that garnered national attention like this guy, id burn the thing to the ground

Haha.

I'm in Ireland and haven't been to a pub yet but I did buy a lobster in Cork and make Lobster Thermidor.

for a brief moment i thought you lived there and there was something fundamentally wrong with that sentence :facepalm:

Ye the walls are actually painted red. Just were the couches and booths are, it fucked me up too.

lol

'you know you're drinking too much when...'

Archived