IGNORED

fox shoots hunter

keltoi

I never think I'm a dick for correcting someone's English, especially when it's their first language.

like a fox

Chassis is from Ireland. His first language could very well be Gaelic.

I never think I'm a dick for correcting someone's English, especially when it's their first language.

like a fox

how presoumptiouos of you

laying a snare are we maximus .. ??

=========

elmer%20fudd.jpg

"hee, hee, hee. This'll bring him out, and when he does, BLAM.

like a fox

Considering Irish is spoken as a first language in Ireland by a minority of the population, I'll take my chances that English is his first language. If you parse my original sentence though, I don't feel like a dick when correcting anyone's English, be they a native speaker or not.

like a fox

Considering Irish is spoken as a first language in Ireland by a minority of the population, I'll take my chances that English is his first language. If you parse my original sentence though, I don't feel like a dick when correcting anyone's English, be they a native speaker or not.

Nach bhfuil rudaí nios tabhactach le déanamh agut, co suil le síoróip a cuir ar dó cuid pancóg. :emotawesomepm9:

Well google translate mangles the fuck out of that.

"Not more important things to do agut, co syrup expect him to put on her pancake."

Thats the basic jist.

gist

Guest hahathhat

Well google translate mangles the fuck out of that.

"Not more important things to do agut, co syrup expect him to put on her pancake."

Thats the basic jist.

gist

jism

• 4 weeks later...

Archived