IGNORED

fox shoots hunter

keltoi

Their gaining intelligence. Retreat to the bunkers.

karmalol

That was what I thought as well, except while I was thinking it I spelled "they're" correctly.

Guest hahathhat

the one about the young brats trying to fire a frog out of a potato gun is much better.

long story short, it wasn't going off. lad took a peer into the barrel to see what was up... BLAM it goes off, frog blasts into his face. kid either died or will never look right again. the frog gods have spoken

edit:

DALLAS - A teenager was blinded after being struck in the face with a frog shot from a so-called "potato gun."

Daniel Benjamin Berry, 17, received the injury after he looked down the barrel of the gun's PVC pipe barrel and was hit in the face by the frog.

"He is going to be blind in both eyes," Daniel's mother, Lisa Berry, said.

Potato guns are made of pipe with one end sealed. A potato is wedged into the open end and a flammable liquid put into a sealed chamber is ignited, launching the object.

Denton County Sheriff's Department spokesman Kevin Patton said the accident occurred about 1 a.m. Sunday when Daniel Berry joined a crowed of teenagers watching the gun be fired.

When it misfired, Daniel Berry looked down the barrel to see what was wrong when the gun went off, Patton said.

"He said it just went off. It was a misfire. It hit him square in the face," Lisa Berry said, adding that her son had broken bones in his face that would require surgery.

Patton said no charges would be filed.

"This is the first incident involving a potato gun that we have had to deal with," he said. "What are you going to do? This was an accident."

Lisa Berry said the accident ruined her son's career dreams.

"All he ever wanted to do was be an Air Force pilot," she said. "That isn't going to happen now."

Guest hahathhat

having spent some time shooting airsoft pellets at squirrels, i have to say hunting is far more challenging than you'd ever expect. you figure you'll just pop one off and hit it like a soda can, but you have to wait for a good shot, then the adrenaline hits... so i guess i could understand going after bigger animals with a real gun. no plans to go do it, though.

Guest Calx Sherbet

anyone complaining about hunting has obviously never eaten a biche steak

hunting is ok as long as you eat the animal, imo

Their gaining intelligence. Retreat to the bunkers.

karmalol

That was what I thought as well, except while I was thinking it I spelled "they're" correctly.

Was some part of you thinking that you were being a dick for correcting him. Maybe your inner fox. ;-p

Archived