IGNORED

"Indie" music thread

Capsaicin

Guest disparaissant

perfect from now on is a 10/10 in my book.

everyone always sucks perfect from now on's dick, but i prefer there's nothing wrong with love tbh..

Me too, that and Keep It Like a Secret are my favorite BtS releases. Perfect From Now On is pretty great, but it just drags sometimes - despite it's amazing moments.

i like all three, as well as you in reverse quite a bit. not a big fan of ancient melodies or there is no enemy, though.

really pissed how many times i have missed seeing them live. had tickets to one show but then doug martsch detached his retina playing basketball and the show got cancelled. fuckers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2K7WfSBcJs

one of my favourite music videos, largely because it has a knight doing paperwork wearing reading glasses and talking on the phone.

another indie band i love is xiu xiu

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Didn't like em much at first but Edwaurd Sharpe And The Magnetic Zeros or whatever is kinda cool. The lead vocal style kinda reminds me of Ganji Sufi if he was a 40 doo wop singer or something.

Archived