IGNORED

What is this movie

BoomTssPhace

It kind of follows a scheme similar to the ring, kinda like a videotape that kills etc etc. All i remember is that it is mostly filmed on a handicam (i think). There is one scene in it where the 'video' is shown planted in a rental video store, like the video spreading. And the last scene of the movie is the 'filmer' is sneaking up on the person watching the previous scene (the end of the movie) and so it is implied that the movie is constantly being made

HALP

It kind of follows a scheme similar to the ring, kinda like a videotape that kills etc etc. All i remember is that it is mostly filmed on a handicam (i think). There is one scene in it where the 'video' is shown planted in a rental video store, like the video spreading. And the last scene of the movie is the 'filmer' is sneaking up on the person watching the previous scene (the end of the movie) and so it is implied that the movie is constantly being made

HALP

Dude, Where's My Car?

I have no idea.

scary-something_4gifs.gif?w=450

Do you know what this is from?

Yeah, it's not this. I was actually just watching the Tapes and that's what jogged my memory about this other movie

aah FUCK the something murders, kempsie murders??? SHIT it's on the tip of my tongue. A friend linked me the trailer to that film on youtube YEARS ago

here that is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmK8AdvkvLg&has_verified=1

apparently.... "Ok This guy is named the Water Street Butcher. He was a mass serial killer in the 1990's. He abducted and tortured women sexually, mentally and physically. He would film his actions and have hours and hours of it and would show himself only when he is in complete disguise. Police thought they found the right person named James Folly and was sentenced to death. But he was actually framed only found out after the execution. Water Street Butcher was never found. This isnt real footage its re-enacted

"

hmmm life isn't as scary/creepy though since wiki gives me this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kendall_Francois

• 2 weeks later...

Archived