Fantastic Album Covers

Guest The Dirt

Guest The Dirt

Couple more good ones:

Gentle+Giant+-+Octopus+pic.jpg

000998cd_medium.jpeg

cluster_eno.jpeg

gallows_belly_of_shark.jpg

Don't like this band, but it's a great cover.

41NGVEEWMFL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

253-1_finalCover.jpg

I think almost ALL of Steve Roach's music sounds exactly the same, and very boring. But I love this cover, and the album name.

Bjork-Medulla%5B1%5D.jpg

Oh, and to complement the Bjork cover:

bjork_medulla_review.jpg

Point out album covers. Good ones, that inspire thought or evoke imagery, ideas, or are just simply creative. A few of my favorites: (having nothing to do with the music)

READ THE RULES!!!!

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/61024-album-art/page__p__1447390__hl__%2Balbum+%2Bart__fromsearch__1?do=findComment&comment=1447390

Isn't it also against the rules to bump a two month old topic??

Look at the noob teaching the rules!

Not if you contribute to it. Bumping for bumping's sake is what is bad.

Searching

This board has been around for a while. There are literally thousands of topics

here. Some topics could have been avoided simply by using the search function

on this board. As much as we'd love to see you post questions about 'the kick-ass

outside violin solo' or 'old tunes', we recommend that you search first and be

informed.

- The Rules

Stop trying to hide the fact that you didn't do a search for a topic prior to posting... and read the rules again.

Here is a link...

http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

Guest The Dirt

Isn't it also against the rules to bump a two month old topic??

Look at the noob teaching the rules!

Stop trying to hide the fact that you didn't do a search for a topic prior to posting... and read the rules again.

What?! I asked a question, and I understood. I've been warned and even temporarily banned on other forums for bumping old topics, so I simply asked a question. Calm down, and stop making bizarre assumptions.

Guest The Dirt

I think it's VERY clear I didn't perform a search. o_o Asking a question based on past experience has nothing to do with 'hiding the fact' that I didn't search. I'll definitely search next time before assuming a topic doesn't exist, and won't be afraid to bump topics as I would've been had I searched. Which, yes, probably would've been clear to me had I read the rules first, but out of the countless forums I've been on, this is probably one of the only ones that allows bumping.

Archived