IGNORED

Beneboi : FDR

Guest KarakasaMusic

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Hallelujah! FAKYEH! My mayne Vaughn finally has a well deserved legitimate release. DLing now but I know the Bene & guarantee this won't disappoint. Hopefully this is the beginning of a long train of more releases from him.

I'm going to go out on a limb and call it amazing.

In fact, when I 1st heard the title track, I started laughing out loud, not because it was funny, but because music made me giddy. Filled me with joy if you will.

This really good, I wish it was an LP but I still get quite a few plays out of this momma. The samples on N.U.U.T. are quite relevant to today & I'm quite stoked about em. Practically want to do a remix of that song with stems. The album opens great, stays consistent & cohesive . He modestly ends it quickly without a fade I assume to either make it bam transition into your next choice on your playlist or arrogantly (haha) intended it that way for a fast transition to repeat. Knowing Vaughn it's possible he may have not put that much thought into it haha. From my understanding he has always made music for entertainment value & to challenge himself (which I can relate to a little) which is the reason I gather he hasn't cared to put out a bunch of releases in the past. He has made a lot a lot of great tracks in the ghostly past that only a few people have heard.

I've shared lols, talked about music production, exchanged tracks, collaborated now & again for so long that I feel relieved to see him becoming an artist defining his voice that hopefully be heard at some point by quite a few humans.

I believe in this kid

I've shared lols, talked about music production, exchanged tracks, collaborated now & again for so long that I feel relieved to see him becoming an artist defining his voice that hopefully be heard at some point by quite a few humans.

now only if Joyrex would let him back on watmm :cry:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Enter a new display name

Beneboi is one of the few producers on this forum I can stand. I'm loving track 2, it is really reminiscent of Jan Jelinek for some reason. :ok:

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody who passes on this is a fool. Beneboi consistently changes his sound and yet it still hits the same spot every damn time.

Beneboi is one of the few producers on this forum I can stand. I'm loving track 2, it is really reminiscent of Jan Jelinek for some reason. :ok:

agreed.

Fuck I can't stop listening to the title track, it's one of the best produced tracks of this common era. It's so fucking fly.

I heard listening to this album twice in a row will turn you gay for Jesus but I haven't tried it yet

Archived