IGNORED

Freaks and Geeks

halisray

Finally getting round to watching this again.. I remember it when I was around 13 years old.. James Franco is hilarious.. not to mention Samm Levine... man I miss seeing all these "big shot" actors at like 17-18-19 years of age.. sigh LOL @ Jason Segel

Finally getting round to watching this again.. I remember it when I was around 13 years old.. James Franco is hilarious.. not to mention Samm Levine... man I miss seeing all these "big shot" actors at like 17-18-19 years of age.. sigh LOL @ Jason Segel

i never saw this when it was on, but i've got it coming up in my netflix queue, i'm looking forward to it.

Guest bitroast

i enjoyed it. it's enjoyable, despite it's flaws/it being a lame high school drama.

i have undeclared sitting on my harddrive. haven't watched a second of it yet.

Guest futuregirlfriend

at the time i was quite appreciative of the contemptible, dimwitted ingrate that allowed me complete my biological research on her, but now, looking back, i wonder where was my lindsay weir? fucking television.

Guest disparaissant

Only watched one episode ever in which a girl smoked a little pot and somehow ended up on what appeared to be a massive acid trip.

It was more of a panic attack but it was kind of ridiculous.

Only watched one episode ever in which a girl smoked a little pot and somehow ended up on what appeared to be a massive acid trip.

that happened to me first few times I smoked pot and a few times after

I mean I was like 13

Guest Space Coyote

It was more of a panic attack but it was kind of ridiculous.

I could see arguements for both sides. To me it didn't seem too unrealistic of a reaction for someone as square as Lindsay to react that way to smoking for the first time, especially considering she had no-one around experienced enough with marijuana to keep her grounded

I enjoyed the series... It's definitely a bit too "TVish" though... Too watered down but evokes the feeling of high school pretty well...

Archived