IGNORED

The Black Dog - Liber Dogma

eh Speedy

Its the 11 euro shipping thats a killer. Still, Im pleased with my latest purchases.

i had a quick look at the store and it's only £23 for the Liber Dogma 3x LP, right ?? - 180g vinyl, tho, which is always good.

sounds like a fair enough price.

what exactly was 40 quid?

Maybe because it's a fucking triple LP and it would cost a mint to get pressed in such a small run

Surely now that your favourite band has released their long-awaited new album you can set aside your hatred for The Black Dog and leave their threads to people who actually like them??

Yeah man I just don't think there's much we can do other than have tolerance and patience, like having a shit neighbor.

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah man.

Its the 11 euro shipping thats a killer. Still, Im pleased with my latest purchases.

i had a quick look at the store and it's only £23 for the Liber Dogma 3x LP, right ?? - 180g vinyl, tho, which is always good.

With vat and p&p it comes to £32 which is 38 or so euro. Excited for the release though. And this booklet that comes with it.

With vat and p&p it comes to £32 which is 38 or so euro. Excited for the release though. And this booklet that comes with it.

ah, ok.. i get ya now. you meant Euro's, not pounds.

anyway, yeah £32 is pretty expensive for 1 album! but, like Mr Reasonable said, it IS a triple FUCKING album!!!!!!!!! lol

and it's limited and on 180g ((coloured)) vinyl. - which will sound shit, btw! (threw that one in there just for SPD. lol) ;)

I thought the album was going to have the tracks from those limited 12"s (the 3 12"s making up a vinyl version and they'd release a CD with the same tracks) but now I see not. Shame as I didn't bother with them for that reason. They have been busy in the studio this year.

• 1 month later...

Not dipped into tBD lately so this might be a silly question, but are the tracks on Kult, Temple and Nox standalone or versions of stuff from the album? Will invest in at least some of this eventually.

Not dipped into tBD lately so this might be a silly question, but are the tracks on Kult, Temple and Nox standalone or versions of stuff from the album? Will invest in at least some of this eventually.

As far as I'm aware. Nothing from the the three Liber EPs are on the album.

http://www.liberdogma.com/

Guest Greg Reason

Holy shit this record is really really good

I like this way more than Music for Real Airports; this is really massively wicked. Fuck I'm hurtin I can't see these live shows

• 3 years later...

Archived