IGNORED

my mum is gay

pylonbitch

Guest analogue wings

friends of mine (brother and sister) had both parents come out and they both turned out to be pretty cool people regardless.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

friends of mine (brother and sister) had both parents come out and they both turned out to be pretty cool people regardless.

oh snap! that's out there...

my last girl left me for a girl (supposedly, I have a suspicion she was with a guy and the girl story was to soften the blow)

Indeed. :wink:

Guest Rambo

(frankly quite masculine .. go figure??...)

Exactly! What the fuck is all that about? I can completely understand women being attracted to feminine women but when they are attracted to the common truck driver-type lesbian it confuses me. Butch lesbians are essentially just really crap men, there's just no point. Am i being harsh here? I dont know, i'm just trying to seek truth in this world.

Exactly! What the fuck is all that about? I can completely understand women being attracted to feminine women but when they are attracted to the common truck driver-type lesbian it confuses me. Butch lesbians are essentially just really crap men, there's just no point. Am i being harsh here? I dont know, i'm just trying to seek truth in this world.

there's something to be said for a woman you can punch in the massive jaw, and they punch back even harder though.

Guest Z_B_Z

maybe some women like everything about men, but just dont have a taste for cock.

Guest Rambo

You know only too well my penchant for the lady who knows her way out of a figure four or a death grip, and a healthy respect for mid-range weaponry is essential but i still need to feel she respects my biceps and indeed my quadriceps. I want to drive the truck. You cant have the keys, girl, and if you were ever able to wrestle them from me, i would consider that the end of the relationship.

maybe some women like everything about men, but just dont have a taste for cock.

It's more than that though. It's like they're gay or something. I dont know.

Guest Z_B_Z

You know only too well my penchant for the lady who knows her way out of a figure four or a death grip, and a healthy respect for mid-range weaponry is essential but i still need to feel she respects my biceps and indeed my quadriceps. I want to drive the truck. You cant have the keys, girl, and if you were ever able to wrestle them from me, i would consider that the end of the relationship.

It's more than that though. It's like they're gay or something. I dont know.

fucking zing

Guest Rambo

Actually, my first comment was a bit insensitive considering what a weird situation it is for you so sorry about that, logan. I know it's the internet and it's par for the course but still, lets touch dicks bro.

I once went to a local gay pride fest dress as a girl and while trying to find the beer tap i asked this one butch "Where do I get the beer?" to which she replied "From my pussy bitch, yeah!" LOL. It was hot.

A friend of a friend was in this same situation, and he pretty much freaked out as much as he possibly could have. So I think that feeling of 'betrayal' is a natural one, but just remember that she came from a time when things were a lot different when it came to sexuality. It must have been a crazy thing for her to finally come to terms with after all that time. Fuck man, that's a head fuck for sure. My ex-girlfriend's first boyfriend dumped her after realizing he was gay. It's a surprisingly common occurrence. Hope you can accept it soon, just support your dad as much as possible in the meantime. One day you'll all have a laugh about it.

Guest cardan

I can't understand how someone could really feel BETRAYED. It's your fuckin MOM! YOU came out of HER vj.. she's not YOURS !

Maybe if you breastfed her and gave her a place to live and made her food for a good part of her growing up.

Thanks mom!

Guest Z_B_Z

I can't understand how someone could really feel BETRAYED. It's your fuckin MOM! YOU came out of HER vj.. she's not YOURS !

Maybe if you breastfed her and gave her a place to live and made her food for a good part of her growing up.

Thanks mom!

oh come on dude, its a natural reaction. huge, shocking life event.

be careful logan... i'm PRETTY sure you have the gay gene......

JK! :emotawesomepm9:

Yea but BETRAYAL's a pretty weird reaction I think.

Not at all. If I'd gone 38 years thinking my parents were a happily married couple, I'd feel as though my mom had lead me to believe a pretty big lie that whole time. It is a kind of betrayal, though not one a person would ever plan on. It's something that should be accepted with time, but that initial negative shock is only natural.

Guest Z_B_Z

Yea but BETRAYAL's a pretty weird reaction I think.

Not at all. If I'd gone 38 years thinking my parents were a happily married couple, I'd feel as though my mom had lead me to believe a pretty big lie that whole time. It is a kind of betrayal, though not one a person would ever plan on. It's something that should be accepted with time, but that initial negative shock is only natural.

very well put (as far as i can rap my head around it anyway..)

Archived