IGNORED

watmm interviews: rambo

kaini

i love you?

I've felt it for quite some time. This is purely speculation of course but it's like all the pictures you have been posting up for the last few years have been solely for my benefit. Would you deny that?

i wouldn't deny you anything

*flexes calves*

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Rambo

remember in 1st blood when you fell out of the tree and deftly stitched up your gaping torso wound?

I remember it well. It was my arm actually. Although in one of my later movies i did have to treat a torso wound whilst in a cave. The main memory of stitching my arm up is an unseemly image of my unkempt fingernails. That was before i discovered the joy of immaculate fingernails. These days you wouldn't catch my nails looking like that.

Rambo, what is your supermarket of choice and why?

I avoid the main supermarkets. Principle over convenience and it gives me an excuse to run on a semi-regular basis, keeping all my bodily muscles, strong, firm, muscular and toned. And also nice.

How would you describe your state of mind, at the time this photo was taken?

163668_10150169394294988_689354987_8602957_3834202_n.jpg

That's not me. That's someone who looks like me but isn't me.

Guest Rambo

why do you tie your headband on the side and not the back. it seems just a little bit effeminate for a bad ass.

If you examine my work you will actually see that there isn't much consistency when it comes to my headband. I need some chaos in my life and that's how i get it. It's like sometimes when i see two people playing chess.... it's like i just want to go and trash all the pieces. I'm suffocating, Jules.

why do you tie your headband on the side and not the back. it seems just a little bit effeminate for a bad ass.

If you examine my work you will actually see that there isn't much consistency when it comes to my headband. I need some chaos in my life and that's how i get it. It's like sometimes when i see two people playing chess.... it's like i just want to go and trash all the pieces. I'm suffocating, Jules.

I wanted so bad to respond to this but I just keep laughing my fucking balls off.

:beer:

• 1 year later...

if you had to only take four items into the jungle, what would they be?

not trying to speak for Rambo here, but,

i'd take my breaks, my sampler, my reeces and a bassbin.

Archived