IGNORED

Pwsteal.Ldpinch

Guest Audiophile

Guest Audiophile

Oi'ee.

Was just wondering if anyone knew what drum machine or hardware was used for the drum loop throughout Pwsteal.Ldpinch.d-dps off Analord 8? Ive heard it numerous times in other artists tracks & wanted to know if it was from a sampler or otherwise. Thnx.

Pwsteal.Ldpinch.d-dps

Tut tut, has someone been downloading naughty files of those there internet ? :wink:

All I know that the ol' Chemi' Brotherins used a very similar loop. It doesn't matter.

Guest Audiophile

Its actually the exact same loop just EQ'd differently & AFX chops his up a bit more. Im thinkin its from a sampler or drum machine because the CB's like their hardware alot aswell.

Guest AlexPallas
i think richard stole the beat off the chemical brothers and the chemical brothers used a Akai MPC 3000 sequencer/drum machine to do the beat on it doesnt matter

that's a low blow, you might as well have said Moby

Well, it is pretty much the EXACT same beat as "It Doesn't Matter", and early Chemical Brothers (Exit Planet Dust era) were quite good, unlike Moby.

Guest DrHat

i think it may be a little humor.

CB are well known for ripping off this or that.

aphex does a song called "Pwsteal.Ldpinch.d"... :grin:

Well, it is pretty much the EXACT same beat as "It Doesn't Matter", and early Chemical Brothers (Exit Planet Dust era) were quite good, unlike Moby.

it's not exact... i mean honestly, bd hh sd oh

like, it ain't rocket science....

just listen to both, itz X-AKT!!!

Guest AlexPallas

the basic loop is too simple to comment on. i think he made it that simple for effect, in other words if RDJ uses it its a nostalgic joke, it's c.b. them being themselves...does that make any sense?

Guest Audiophile

Its obviously just coincidence. Just like how people thought Fatboy stole the Block Rockin Beats sample from the CB on Ya Mama.

Archived