IGNORED

The Chemical Brothers - Hanna (Original Soundtrack)

crono3

Didn't see a post about this, so I figured I'd let any chemical fans here know about it. I wasn't really expecting much but the soundtrack is fantastic! Give it a listen, even if you were disappointed in their last couple albums.

Unfortunately, it's an iTunes exclusive... haven't heard anything about a physical release coming.

hanna-soundtrack-artwork.jpg

You can hear about 1/3 of the tracks on their myspace page here ... should give you a good idea of what to expect.

I refuse to buy anything from iTunes, so I grabbed the album using 'other methods' for the time being.

• 3 weeks later...

Been listening to a few previews today. It sounds pretty good from what I've heard and the stuff in the preview I saw in theaters was neat. I think the track was Container Park.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

saw some previews of this film today at wondercon. looks like a fun music video.

but do you really need a pumping 90s chemical brother soundtrack to a girl sneaking out of a laboratory?

Archived