IGNORED

Is there really any debate about Old Tunes/AFOT being BoC?

sergeantk

And more importantly, the random 35 tape track. I keep seein comments on the net that none of there are really BoC (this is particularly at the random 35 tape tracks)

Whats the deal here? Sounds like BoC to me...

Actually you guys have it all wrong, the old tunes stuff is the only real BoC. The original Mike and Marcus were from Canada, they were murdered by a couple of blokes from Scotland who assumed their identities and stole their tapes. The songs on MHTRTC, Geogaddi, and TCH are actually older tracks from Acid Memories, Closes, etc. that have been given the gloss of new studio production. Hence why those albums have never been released publicly. This is also the reason for the new album delay; they are simply running out of old material to pillage. Clues can be found throughout BoC's work regarding this dark crime of envy, if you look closely...

I was told (when I asked if they could verify the legitimacy of the "unknown old tunes" (the third tape that contains some of the OT stuff, but just as many unknown tracks) and possibly provide names, I was told at the time that some of the material was BoC, but some of it was not, and this third tape appeared to be a compilation made by others. I was also told there are a lot more of these personal compilations that have not been mentioned or leaked outside of BoC's family and friends (and will probably stay that way).

Take that for what you will.

My personal thoughts: I think it's all BoC, and the above was possibly a statement to put "a fly in the ointment" and cloud debate over the whole OT saga/debacle.

As they contain samples and elements that made their way into later BoC material and the hand written cover art is the same handwriting as that in things like Twoism I'd say that it's pretty legitimate ...

As they contain samples and elements that made their way into later BoC material and the hand written cover art is the same handwriting as that in things like Twoism I'd say that it's pretty legitimate ...

But Old Tunes 1 doesn't have cover art.

I wonder if any of the tracks are Chris Horne's.

No cover art...

But Old Tunes 1 doesn't have cover art.

I wonder if any of the tracks are Chris Horne's.

Yeeeeeeaaaah, that's right (to the cover art)

Archived