IGNORED

Ageispolis music video

Guest KarakasaMusic

Guest AlexPallas

never knew there was a video for this until i found it on soulseek whilst browsing

available here

as it was played my MTV i can only assume it is official

Guest mushroom

I've always wondered about this ever since I saw screenshots of it on some site. Can anyone verify its officialness, or did MTV just splice together a bunch of random clips?

Sigh, from the WATMM Aphex Twin Video section:

Ageispolis (1995)

PAL VHS. PLATV 953 PRISM LEISURE/ 806 Parade Video NTSC

This is an extremely rare video of Ageispolis, from Selected Ambient Works 85-92. While not officially endorsed by WARP/Richard, it appears on Longform's "Future Shock" video compilation. This was also issued in the US on Parade Video, and comes with prismatic "cyberspace glasses" to watch the videos with.

I have it on VHS myself.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest keirondrk

I've been trying to get to the WATMM aphex video section for a few days tried on three browsers, with no luck :(

and on a few different pc's.. :aphexsign:

I've been trying to get to the WATMM aphex video section for a few days tried on three browsers, with no luck :(

and on a few different pc's.. :aphexsign:

The content's not there, that's why you can't access it. It will be eventually though. Sorry for the inconvenience.

MTV also played ´Change´ and ´Ziggy´ on Party Zone,

but the videos sucked so I've always thought they were unofficial videos!

Any help on this Joyrex ?

Ziggy and Change are also official videos (official for Nav Katze, not Aphex Twin, as they are not endorsed by him). Here's my info on them:

Change (Aphex Twin Remix). (1994)

VHS. VIVL-133 VICTOR ENTERTAINMENT, INC.

Richard has done loads of remixes for various artists, but few have their own videos. Here is Nav Katze's "Change" from Never Mind The Distortion. This video is only available in Japan.

Ziggy (Aphex Twin Remix). (1994)

VHS. VIVL-133 VICTOR ENTERTAINMENT, INC.

Also from Never Mind The Distortion, here is "Ziggy" by Nav Katze, remixed by Richard. This video is only available in Japan.

• 1 month later...

I'm dying to see this ageispolis music video

would someone with the video be able to submit it to youtube or whatever, the yousendit expired :(

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I finally remembered it (I actually had a copy on my work PC all along) - I've got a better quality version that I'll use for WATMM, but in the meantime this should suffice (it was from the old version of WATMM).

ageispolis.mov

Archived