IGNORED

Oldboy

Bubba69

saw oldboy for the first time last night.

some incredible cinematography, great tracking shots, mirror shots... the works!

but yikes did the plot need some editing. It could have been slimmed down and trimmed of the excess fat of scenes and "heavy intense lines" that actually made the movie lose some of its dramatic sheen.

generally good tho.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I try not to watch 드라마 too often, but Secret Garden is pretty good. Makes me wonder if it is an actual Korean drama or if it was a Japanese comic first.

the thing that pissed me off most about the Oldboy reveal is the whole hypnosis thing....it seemed like it was thrown in at the last minute to justify what followed.

the thing that pissed me off most about the Oldboy reveal is the whole hypnosis thing....it seemed like it was thrown in at the last minute to justify what followed.

Yeah that's the main thing I meant about it being ridiculous, but I think because the director spent 2 hours making us actually like these characters, that I didn't really mind how silly that was.

Archived