IGNORED

AMAZING COLOURED POOPS

pcock

one fine day aftr a 4 month bnder i managd a eruption of multi coloured poops one after the other. i was considering starting up som sort of photo challenge. anyboday that wishes to compete with my imaginary poop world is more than game and mor than wlcom.

Guest Babar

white. or light grey. Formed from food ingested aboard a plane during a flight from paris to ny.

edit: dropped on the american territory.

Guest EleminoP

I ate a jar of Nutella and the poop was very dark grayish. Not a bad consistency though.

i used to eat this no name fruit loops and it would give me neon green poops.

The same thing will happen if you drink enough blue ghetto gallon drank. It's ghastly.

24bnv2e.jpg

The same thing will happen if you drink enough blue ghetto gallon drank. It's ghastly.

24bnv2e.jpg

that looks very unhealthy..

It's not recommended during pregnancy. You'll think your wife was cheating on you with a smurf.

24bnv2e.jpg

that looks very unhealthy..

it looks like the stuff that Sarah Connor puts in a syringe in Terminator 2 when she's holding Dr Silberman hostage

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

one fine day aftr a 4 month bnder i managd a eruption of multi coloured poops one after the other. i was considering starting up som sort of photo challenge. anyboday that wishes to compete with my imaginary poop world is more than game and mor than wlcom.

PICTS OR GTFO

Archived