IGNORED

a new kind of techno

Guest crivella

Guest crivella

fuck yeah basic channel

/constructive contribution

were you being sarcastic or not? I think the Basic Channel comparison was ok, same sort of basic idea but they thought of it in 1993.

what you call basic maybe it's means refined..... and basic channel did regular 4\4 early 90' techno didn't using granular synth. i know this track is not complete and i have already thanked you for your technical tips...but when you make this kind of statement i understand why you needed 20 post to understand why i used "POST".

Guest crivella

fuck yeah basic channel

/constructive contribution

were you being sarcastic or not? I think the Basic Channel comparison was ok, same sort of basic idea but they thought of it in 1993.

what you call basic maybe it's means refined..... and basic channel did regular 4\4 early 90' techno didn't using granular synth. i know this track is not complete and i have already thanked you for your technical tips...but when you make this kind of statement i understand why you needed 20 post to understand why i used "POST".

sorry for the rime......

This whole thread is lol.

I thought it was boring, used to do this stuff in FL many years ago.

Thanks for providing entertainment though!

i just heard your music... your comment is like a XVI century painter who looks a cubist painting.

WATMM noobs: They know your entire artistic output of 12+ years from one track they heard online

:cisfor:

This whole thread is lol.

I thought it was boring, used to do this stuff in FL many years ago.

Thanks for providing entertainment though!

i just heard your music... your comment is like a XVI century painter who looks a cubist painting.

WATMM noobs: They know your entire artistic output of 12+ years from one track they heard online

:cisfor:

Is he saying that his musical output is 400 years ahead of yours?

i only listened because the thread was large. i'm not going to chide you for your pretensions. i used to start threads here with titles like 'next level shit' and 'i am the best' etc

this track is interesting. the sounds you get out of the synth are quite pleasing. from the standpoint of a dullard Igloo music critic that listens to shitloads of music like this for some reason, it would likely be right up their alley and they would give it an 8/10. I have these compilations of noise and electronic music and this could rather easily fit on there

but from a musical standpoint i personally think it's kind of boring. i wouldn't return to it.

so, get signed to raster norton or whatever label Pan Sonic are on then release this, people will give it 8s and 9s out of 10s. post it on YLC and it will get shat on, like shit falling off of a bridge. either way it's hopeless [just kidding]

from me, i think it is nice sounding in terms of harmonix and shit and the synth you got, but compositionally it is rather dull. in my humble opinion anybody can make cool sounds but if you can't "write a toon' or incorporate a structure than you're dead in your wheels

but don't take my word for it

it sounds good, overall

PS: this isn't progressive at all, there are 1000s of records released every hour that sound like this, and this has been going on for around 40 years now. still it is adventurous in its own way

putting your boundaries on a pedestal seems odd to me, especially when it's so limited. it's like the electronic musicians role is being broken down until it's just a sort of curatorial relationship with machines. it shouldn't be enough to impress with "I only needed x", I wanted the limitation to create a world where a subtle depth is revealed in the limited palette, where calculated decisions yield severity and intensity out of small gestures, but I didn't get that. Everything just sort of settled in. I got the impression that 'this was it' fairly quickly, and never shook it.

but hey you're doing your thing, and seem pretty confident about it, which is why I felt free to be honest. but yeah, at the very least you seem to have a very specific point of view about how things should be, and that's pretty great regardless of what I think about the product.

Guest crivella

i only listened because the thread was large. i'm not going to chide you for your pretensions. i used to start threads here with titles like 'next level shit' and 'i am the best' etc

this track is interesting. the sounds you get out of the synth are quite pleasing. from the standpoint of a dullard Igloo music critic that listens to shitloads of music like this for some reason, it would likely be right up their alley and they would give it an 8/10. I have these compilations of noise and electronic music and this could rather easily fit on there

but from a musical standpoint i personally think it's kind of boring. i wouldn't return to it.

so, get signed to raster norton or whatever label Pan Sonic are on then release this, people will give it 8s and 9s out of 10s. post it on YLC and it will get shat on, like shit falling off of a bridge. either way it's hopeless [just kidding]

from me, i think it is nice sounding in terms of harmonix and shit and the synth you got, but compositionally it is rather dull. in my humble opinion anybody can make cool sounds but if you can't "write a toon' or incorporate a structure than you're dead in your wheels

but don't take my word for it

it sounds good, overall

PS: this isn't progressive at all, there are 1000s of records released every hour that sound like this, and this has been going on for around 40 years now. still it is adventurous in its own way

these last words do not console me. i did not able (not yet) to transpose in music (in good music) my concept. this's the music makers error who think too much. and i don't really like raster-noton music. it sounds like music made by eunuches. but i go on.

Guest crivella

putting your boundaries on a pedestal seems odd to me, especially when it's so limited. it's like the electronic musicians role is being broken down until it's just a sort of curatorial relationship with machines. it shouldn't be enough to impress with "I only needed x", I wanted the limitation to create a world where a subtle depth is revealed in the limited palette, where calculated decisions yield severity and intensity out of small gestures, but I didn't get that. Everything just sort of settled in. I got the impression that 'this was it' fairly quickly, and never shook it.

but hey you're doing your thing, and seem pretty confident about it, which is why I felt free to be honest. but yeah, at the very least you seem to have a very specific point of view about how things should be, and that's pretty great regardless of what I think about the product.

"where calculated decisions yield severity and intensity out of small gestures" that's just what i want. i will try again.

these last words do not console me. i did not able (not yet) to transpose in music (in good music) my concept. this's the music makers error who think too much. and i don't really like raster-noton music. it sounds like music made by eunuches. but i go on.

hmmmm... crivella = :sup: ?

• 6 months later...

Archived