IGNORED

I got fried

Hautlle

I'm just chilling tonight. I've been chilling for a long time, but recently the place where I chill has been really odd. I think this guy is about to set it on fire, but I'm not really sure. Anyway, I smoked like 3 bowls while I was chilling and then the property owner comes up to me and asks to search my pockets because he heard someone was going to set the place on fire. I looked at him weird, but then I empty my pockets and like.. D'OH I got a freaking lighter in my pocket sos I can smoke my bowls. So he see this lighter and then he decides to kick me out of my chill spot because he thinks I'm the one that was going to burn the place down, but that's totally not me... I offered to smoke a bowl with him so he would chill but he said that he was already too high and he had to do something, but he couldn't remember what. Then he asked me how I had been and if I wanted to chill and smoke a bowl so I obliged him and now I've done gone and smoked like 4 bowls and I'm just chilling :sup:

yeah is this a situation where there are a bunch of eccentrics living under one roof and everyone is sort of chilling in various areas, and someone has been talkin about burning the place down?

Archived