IGNORED

Thanks to WATMM...

Q27

I giggle whenever I listen to Cow Cud Is A Twin. Someooonnneee (help me out folks) once said they were driving their car and the yelling and banging convinced them that someone was on their car. Ahafvfhhhaaaaaaa......

Yep.

The voice of, I'm guessing, Aphex's mom in "Taking Control" sounds exactly like my own mom at times. So sometimes, even though I live on my own now, when I'm listening to that song I legitimately think she's calling for me.

That's a standard mom kid-calling voice. My mom can even get that painful resonance thing going. It's like there's a ring modulator in her somewhere.

Guest hahathhat

if anyone remembers the tv sitcom HOME IMPROVEMENT, one episode featured the fictional champion of a husband-calling contest. tim challenges her, betting he can keep track of the football score while she yells in his ear. a tv is rolled in. he winds up half-deaf for two days. hilarity/laugh trax ensue

if anyone remembers the tv sitcom HOME IMPROVEMENT, one episode featured the fictional champion of a husband-calling contest. tim challenges her, betting he can keep track of the football score while she yells in his ear. a tv is rolled in. he winds up half-deaf for two days. hilarity/laugh trax ensue

Oh man, we used to watch that show when I was younger.. "Iiiiiiiiiiiiit's TOOL TIME!" **grunts** so many silly moments on that show...

Mugshot-Tim-Allen.jpg

Guest hahathhat

my brain has indexed, crystal-clear memories of that show. i made no particular effort to absorb it. it haunts me

Guest Coalbucket PI

It's taken me years of not listening to it but I think I can now admit I just don't really like I Care Because You Do

It's taken me years of not listening to it but I think I can now admit I just don't really like I Care Because You Do

never really clicked with me either

I like it plenty. I am pretty sure I prefer it over Surfing On Sine Waves. I need to re-listen to all RDJ musics.

WHO TOLD THAT TALE I SPOKE OF? I MUST KNOW...

Archived