IGNORED

FL Studio Mobile (iphone/ipad/etc)

modey

hmmm... if you can import your own instruments I'm definitely getting this. It doesn't look like you can? I only skimmed the promotional text though.

haven't tried it, sunvox looks more interesting to me. Would love to try that one out on an ipad.

Yeah I haven't given sunvox a good look yet but the example tracks are pretty great!

I'd love to see something more geared towards live playing - Nanoloop is the best I've seen so far for that but it's pretty limited.

It's basically a toy, sadly. Fun, but don't expect to do anything too serious for the $20 you forked over...

That said, 20 dollars is what... like 2 meals. So... y'kno.

Haven't messed with the export feature yet.

Hmmm, I love FLStudio, I love my iPad, this looks really shite though.

would be kinda tempted just to try it out, but far to expensive. IMS20 is by far my fav music app so far, Reactable is pretty good, and you can do little live sets with it, both would be better to spend the money on than FL.

There's an app version of Crystal which looks worth checking out, can export patches from the app to the vat version as well. Will probably bebthe next one I get.

Archived