IGNORED

[WARPbot] Warp: Warp stock destroyed in fire at PIAS/SONY London warehouse

Joyrex

Was really sad to hear about PIAS burning down and the loss to all those independent record distributors including Warp Records.. so much history has been lost, that's very sad indeed.

All because a bunch of scuff rats can't afford a TV! Well they've all got widescreen TV's to play their stupid kill, rape and steal games and watch mindless television on now..... should keep em off the streets for a bit anyway.

don't know anything about goDel, really... can't say i care much either. not to be a dick or anything. really just don't care. :)

you're not on any list, goDel. i don't keep any lists. my memory is good enough ;)

Was really sad to hear about PIAS burning down and the loss to all those independent record distributors including Warp Records.. so much history has been lost, that's very sad indeed.

All because a bunch of scuff rats can't afford a TV! Well they've all got widescreen TV's to play their stupid kill, rape and steal games and watch mindless television on now..... should keep em off the streets for a bit anyway.

Broken Britain.

your username should be gelDouche. lol

I'm honored to be on your shitlist, smirch.

:D

(love the automatic spellcheck!)

Stop shitting on the thread. :facepalm:

I'm honored to be on your shitlist, smirch.

:D

(love the automatic spellcheck!)

Stop shitting on the thread. :facepalm:

yeah, well i did try to swing things around back on topic.. but then you go and post that... :facepalm:

I hope it doesn't affect the release of Scintilli... or the BoC Release :emotawesomepm9:

Scintilli is safe...

as for BoC... well they're ok too as they haven't had anything new in production for years... so their new release (if there is one) won't have been in the fire now will it, lol.......

unless you know something you're not telling, JR!!

Archived